The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Gwal-y-Filiast Forum Start a topic | Search
Gwal-y-Filiast
Re: Half-desiccated frogs
66 messages
Select a forum:
Wow! never ever have I read such venom. I am both suprised and disappointed that a intelligent , mature individual would vent such spleen . I am more disappointed that the silent majority are colluding by silence. I remain silent most of the time, I just read the posts most of the time, I find Muddy mick funny, informed, irreverant and a voice of reason most of the time! Has muddy mick been banned? If he has been banned it is scandalous and a damning reflection on the state of T.M.A. Can Littlestone make such personal, venomous and juvenile attacks on another poster with such impunity? This is not the first time and I doubt it will be the last. I am really quite upset that a small clique of petty, sycophantic individuals can hold sway over a large group of intelligent people. What more can I say? (heart felt sigh) and to believe that Littlestone was part of a Zen community...........................................................................Sadly yours Hine

This topic is locked
Posted by Hine
13th September 2006ce
10:38

In reply to:

Half-desiccated frogs (Littlestone)

Messages in this topic: