The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Callanish Forum Start a topic | Search
Callanish
Re: Mystical, Academic or Aesthetic
59 messages
Select a forum:
< If the world were slightly more conducive to effective communication, this forum would be a place where the mystical, the academic and the aesthetic humorously blended together in a synergistic manner >

Totally! At megalithic sites across this and other countries, we have electromagnetic anomalies recorded at sites, many of which are the probable culprits to the altered states and visionary experiences reported by people from all walks of life. We know these 'earth energies' as they've become known, take place. What we don't fully know is why, or what triggers them. Then there's the obvious spin-off (a natural questioning, surely?) asking whether the folk who stood these stones up in the first place were also aware of these electromagnetic up's-and'down's. Highly likely.

Sadly it seems (and though I luv TMA way above all other megalithic websites), I've gotta agree with DokAtomic here about the cliquey disregard to such seemingly weird notions. I know that to many folk when the expression 'earth energies' appears, everyone shouts Mike Croley and lizards - which is damn irrational and utterly unscientific of those concerned!

Right - I'm gonna dig out a few ley-lines and add the decent ones to some of the sites! : ~)

This topic is locked
Paulus
Posted by Paulus
6th September 2006ce
20:47

Messages in this topic: