The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Callanish Forum Start a topic | Search
Callanish
Re: Mystical, Academic or Aesthetic
59 messages
Select a forum:
FourWinds wrote:
Known physics would rule out most earth energies stuff for a start. Some people don't accept what some scientists claim - they disagree with themselves all the time - so which version of 'known physics' do we take?

Nah. Something like energy fields doesn't have to contradict known physics just coz it ain't understood (assuming it's real, which I'm not sold on). But the fact that we're having this conversation does kinda imply that some people feel there's stuff that is and isn't acceptable on to post on this site, which in itself suggests to me a clique. Who gets to make these decisions? Where are these rules written? Do you see what I mean? It seems as though, by default, a group of regulars is effectively dictating the rules of the forum. Not being shirty about it.... just explaining why it can make people feel a little uncomfortable and excluded.

This topic is locked
doktoratomik
Posted by doktoratomik
6th September 2006ce
19:35

In reply to:

Re: Mystical, Academic or Aesthetic (FourWinds)

Messages in this topic: