The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Callanish Forum Start a topic | Search
Callanish
Re: You are joking sire?
59 messages
Select a forum:
I think the fact that there aren't sub forums is what makes this one great. You can't miss anything coz it's all here.
I think what an sometimes winds people up is not unusual theories or threads of a more mystical bent, but uninformed and close-minded posts. As has been mentioned, the 'I'm right and you're all wrong' school of thought.
One thing I see constantly on other forums (not necessarily megalithic) is a vastly inferior command of language, articulation etc. In many ways this forum acts more like a correspondance club than a forum, albeit somewhat accelerated.
I would much rather this than a fragmented maze of sub-forums (and worse, far too many one line answers and enourmouse and irrelevent html-linked pictures n 2 mch typin lk ths...).
I think most people who post here are prepared to read and respond in a civilized way to most opinions and ideas, provided the poster has some research or other knowledge or decent theory to hold the ideas together.

Not a big fan of lizards though....

This topic is locked
Spaceship mark
Posted by Spaceship mark
6th September 2006ce
16:06

In reply to:

Re: You are joking sire? (jacksprat)

1 reply:

Re: You are joking sire? (CianMcLiam)

Messages in this topic: