The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Callanish Forum Start a topic | Search
Callanish
Re: You are joking sire?
59 messages
Select a forum:
I don't want to be argumentative but I really don't think it is that cliquey here? There aren't constant matey references to what happened down the pub and the topics are generally about prehistoric things. Anyone can disagree with anyone and frequently they do. The only thing that gets a lot of people's backs up is -you know, the I'm-right-you're-wrong-I'mnotlisteninglalala lizard energy related stuff. And that's because of the immense amount of energy that's gone into futile threads 'discussing' it which have turned into slanging matches. Maybe that makes people suspicious of 'alternative' ideas. I don't think there are obvious cliques of people who always side with each other, although I suppose there are clearly different groups of people who are into similar things eg photography, rock art, folklore, activism etc. but I don't think in a cliquey way. Maybe I'm like a fish and I can't see the water, but I thought everyone was quite open. Anyway I'm sorry you feel like that.

This topic is locked
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
6th September 2006ce
13:53

In reply to:

Re: You are joking sire? (doktoratomik)

1 reply:

Re: You are joking sire? (doktoratomik)

Messages in this topic: