The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Callanish Forum Start a topic | Search
Callanish
Re: July Callanish People
24 messages
Select a forum:
Hello all of you,

It seems some 'children' have done some work on the camera. At least that is how I describe these ('adult') people who did something to my Calanais web camera:
http://www.iol.ie/~geniet/callanish

So we disabled the camera. A pity we have to give in to these 'children', but that seems to be the only way. It is amazing that the people who made this event known (like me and others), who are the very reason why these 'children' even know about this lunar phenomena; are confronted with these bad acts.

With these acts of behavior, I always must think about the ads on the Dutch televisions,;who depict the vandalizes as small children in diaper. And that is how I indeed see them.

Also who are they to be so elitism? Why is the event only for these 'children'. Why are others (not so lucky to be able to travel to Calanais) not allowed to see such an event? I thought that we wanted to share these unique experiences!!!
Amazing.

I am disgusted by it. But it seems to be part of the life for a few individuals. Ggggrrr.....

All the best,

Victor

Reply | with quote
geniet
Posted by geniet
9th July 2006ce
14:55

In reply to:

Re: July Callanish People (geniet)

Messages in this topic: