The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Black Sow’s Bed Forum Start a topic | Search
Black Sow’s Bed
Re: But I can't let this go ...
24 messages
Select a forum:
Hi Kev
I reckon the "I'm daft me" thing is getting a bit boring and I find it kind of insulting, although I can't quite figure out why, maybe I'm daft too.

I think your New Years resolutions of "not to be bogged down with proving, science, geometry, geology etc." is a total cop-out, you use the excuse that you are not competent is these fields, but this doesn't seem stop you littering the threads with posts about..what? Most of the time I still haven't a clue what you are on about .

You say that the "contributers are without equal, in the knowledge of sites etc, but also in wisdom, and brilliant detectives" Well why not join them? If you have this great ability why not share you findings with people who are interested ? Writing a weblog is easy, it's just as easy as writing a post on here, you just click the weblog button and then write. You never know there may be people on here that could help you with your ideas.

I'm not going to drag this out into some tediously long thread so please post your reply but I guess I've said my bit so I'll leave it at that.
cheers
fitz

Reply | with quote
fitzcoraldo
Posted by fitzcoraldo
5th January 2006ce
19:11

In reply to:

Re: But I can't let this go ... (cropredy)

Messages in this topic: