The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Callanish Forum Start a topic | Search
Callanish
Cheers Moff!
17 messages
Select a forum:
Cheers for the nice thoughts :)

>Minor photoshopping if any?
Yeah, a little bit, I can't help it, it's a compulsion, so it there was some tweaking of the levels. The original had a bit too much noise in the sky as a result of having left the shutter open for about a minute I think, probably still got the EXIF data somewhere. Exposure time wasn't more than that I'm sure. I did some with 4-5 min exposure and they looked vile, containing more noise than image. The lightsource was one of those rechargeable lamps, originally bought to try and pick out the cups on Fyfield Down last year, (so thanks to Ishmael for indirectly putting the idea into my head in the first place). Cup spotting is why I ended up at Callanish in the night, (re:http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/post/38383). Sadly didn't manage to get a decent pic of the possible cup.

Took it in the summer, but didn't get around to deciphering the irritating .cr2 RAW files into Pshop. It says it does RAW, which it does, but it doesn't directly import boodydotcrbloody2 files. Hmpf.

Reply | with quote
Hob
Posted by Hob
13th November 2005ce
22:56

In reply to:

Blimey Mr 'Ob!!!!! (Moth)

1 reply:

CR2 files (CianMcLiam)

Messages in this topic: