The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge and its Environs Forum Start a topic | Search
219 messages
Select a forum:
Mike, I was simply replying to a statement that "No one here was involved in programme two....".

I was.

For those here yet to have met me, I was the Brummie at Stonehenge who said, "We have gathered here to celebrate the connection between the fertile earth, the life-giving rays of the sun....", etc.

I cannot comment on the content of the two programmes because I haven't seen them yet. I was taking part in the first and watched the second being made from behind the cameras. However, your reply to me was "They told us nothing new at all, if you argue that they did then you are very poorly read my friend." I have, and will not, make any such argument. All I can say in reply is that quite a few of my acquaintancies who watched the programmes simply because I was to be in them have told me that they have learned from them.

Baz

This topic is locked
baza
Posted by baza
23rd June 2005ce
20:04

In reply to:

Re: FOAMHENGE (mike croley)

1 reply:

Re: FOAMHENGE (mike croley)

Messages in this topic: