The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury & the Marlborough Downs Forum Start a topic | Search
6 messages
Select a forum:
Wasn't yesterday wonderfull. We went for a picnic at silbury and then a tour roup arived, sat with us and we got a quick lecture chucked in to the bargain. It was great like the festival came to us, if any of you were there you were a lovely bunch and it was a nice twist to the day to be decended on. Then we took a trip to devils den, took the wrong path and had top chop down stingers with a guitar. Enjoyed the perfect evening sun to deffining bird song. Sitting undr the cromlech in the shade the beeze comes straight throungh and the moon was out at about 5pm perfetly lined up to the entrance. Hares dartiong accross the downs. What a great place to play guitar, sat in the bowl the sound is wonderful. Green corn feilds that look like the sea when the wind ripples accross the surface. Had to share , it was one of those days poetry is made of, i fuckin love this cuntry. Hope your all enjoying being outside this weekend, im off out :)

Reply | with quote
Posted by Mrs Ahab
19th June 2005ce
15:32

3 replies:

Re: my happy day (suave harv)
Re: my happy day (morfe)
Re: my happy day (Joolio Geordio)

Messages in this topic: