The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Cnoc Dubh Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Cnoc Dubh
Re: Callanish '06
36 messages
Select a forum:
> I'm sure I could fit you into my busy schedule! when are you thinking of coming? I'm doing the West Highland Way again, probably in July or August but don't know exactly when yet

It will be Mon 26 - Wed 28 September (ooh, weekdays... Hadn't thought of that! Would that be a problem?)

I'd stop somewhere. I'll send you an e-mail of more out of the way places to stay around Stirling

Cheers, matey! Do you think it'll be too far for one day? I was keen to stop at Mallaig purely so I could get the early ferry the next morning... I have a new plan, however, which includes North & South Uist..! And if I use the road bridge, the ferries to the Uists seem a lot more forgiving...

> I'll sort you out with a good route down then, and put together another Perthshire tour. how's your knee, will you be ready to do Schiehallion?

Hell, yes! I don't care if you have to carry me! ;o) Definitely want to go up Schiehallion... Brilliant! I'm excited already, even though I have at least another 2 trips away between now and then! :oD

G x

Reply | with quote
goffik
Posted by goffik
15th April 2005ce
16:16

In reply to:

Re: Callanish '06 (BigSweetie)

1 reply:

Re: Callanish '06 (BigSweetie)

Messages in this topic: