The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Charles Valentine Le Grice: To A Fallen Cromlech
963 messages
Select a forum:
carol27 wrote:
I fear the possible impermanence of web stuff; no doubt totally illogical:) I've just read the poem by Penelope Shuttle & you mentioned The Wise Wound; a book given to me at a tender age by my fantastic aunty Jean. The book turned my thinking about the processes we women go through completely around; transforming the "curse" into a celebratory, almost mystical experience! Well, sometimes! Of course other female friends thought I was barking! I still have it around somewhere.

Hello Carol

The book hasn’t materialised I’m afraid, but most of the poems on this thread are also on the Megalithic Poems blog (with accompanying illustrations). The blog is also backed up on disk. Penelope Shuttle’s poem, that you mention, is also on the blog here (second poem from the bottom of the page) with an image by Mr Hamhead.

Reply | with quote
Littlestone
Posted by Littlestone
7th April 2016ce
11:48

Messages in this topic: