The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Wales Forum Start a topic | Search
Wales
Re: Next trip - N Wales
40 messages
Select a forum:
Mmm. I figured you probly meant em as 'detours', but just wanted to make sure.

My trip to Anglesey was about a year before I started posting on TMA regularly - hence no 'blog' or owt. I was there for a long weekend. At my natural rate of progress, I don't reckon there'd have been a pebble there I hadn't seen & photographed! But I had my then partner and Callan (about 5 mths old at the time I reckon) with me so didn't get to spend ALL my time megalithing!

Al ot of the rest of what you say rings loud bells with me, except I don't have the 'website to fill thang' as an excuse - just a voracious appetite for MORE!!!! I'm the same with music - in the majority of cases, listen to a batch of CDs a few (mebbe 5) times then move on to the next batch.

Jane's changing my ways though as she likes to really take a site in - and as everyone knows, if poss, paint it. Must admit I'm really enjoying it so far. The crunch'll come though when we go to an area I've not been to at all before!!!! Orkney should be interesting when we go in June ;^)

Moth: 'Gotta get em all!!!!!!'
Jane: 'Gotta get to <i>know</i> the ones I see!!!!!!'

love

Moth

Reply | with quote
Moth
Posted by Moth
27th March 2004ce
21:03

In reply to:

Re: Next trip - N Wales (FourWinds)

Messages in this topic: