The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Lanyon Quoit Forum Start a topic | Search
29 messages
Select a forum:
Thanks peeps. Lots more to come, but I do seem to have intermittent probs uploading pics, even though they're within the parameters set by TMA. Can't work out yet whether it's certain pics, or just random. It seems random.

They seem to 'corrupt' on upload, characterised by nasty technicolour 'noise' all over or on part of the pic.

Anyone else have this problem? I suspect it's summat to do with my pooter or connection, though I've just had the pooter overhauled. I did email the eds & Holy but got no reply, so I guess either they're a bit busy or it IS a prob my end. I've got no firewalls or owt, but I guess that'd just block stuff completely anyway.

I've tried rebooting and/or logging out & back in, but it's only happened a coupla times today, so I'll probly try a few more in a bit. ;^)

love

Moth

Reply | with quote
Moth
Posted by Moth
22nd March 2004ce
18:34

In reply to:

Marvellous! (goffik)

2 replies:

Re: Hmmmm! (pebblesfromheaven)
Re: Hmmmm! (ocifant)