The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Sea Henge Forum Start a topic | Search
Sea Henge
Re: Seahenge
76 messages | Lock Topic
Select a forum:
Yes, I had a few, hints mostly, and they worked. Kept me away from the rock crusher with me camera. Those pictures would have been worth capturing. I'm still complaining against North. C. C. - they'll hope I've disappeared - but there's been no reply from them since last February. Time to write to the CEO. (They lost 24m to the Iceland banks). If I were living in a wooden shed I would last perhaps three weeks before the planners got in touch and told me to desist. Build three or four kilometres of road, in a remote AONB and SSSI, through SMR'd sites, and they run the other way, losing my evidence, and pretending they're not there.

On another note, Nigel, it has occurred to me that you may never have met a truly ignorant (ie unschooled) person. It is a sobering experience. Remember the museum story? What this is? It's a museum. What's museum?

Reply | with quote
StoneGloves
Posted by StoneGloves
21st January 2011ce
12:39

In reply to:

Re: Seahenge (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: Seahenge (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: