The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Loch Migdale Henge Forum Start a topic | Search
Loch Migdale Henge
Re: Time Team Tiny Henge Hey?
36 messages
Select a forum:
Yeah, I saw that tiny wee henge thing. In all, I thought it was one of the better Time Teams that I've seen.... Tony Robinson does my head in a bit tho'... calm down puppy!!

Thought it was good that they looked into the wider issue of landscape settings, but even from the beginning I was shouting, "Crannogs are Iron Age" at the tele.... but I guess TT is aimed more at being entertaining TV for the public than us folks with an interest.

I don't mind Francis Prior so much (I've got his Britain BC book in a pile of 'to read' literature at home). He does seem rather assured of his theories and seems to jump to conclusions quite quickly... but we're probably all guilty of that sometime or other. At least he seems to have a genuine enthusiasm about his subject, n' I suspect he'd be quite good to talk bollocks with in the pub!

That Phil geezer looked a treat in his wet-suit!!!

Reply | with quote
Kozmik_Ken
Posted by Kozmik_Ken
19th January 2004ce
10:31

In reply to:

Time Team Tiny Henge Hey? (Spaceship mark)

Messages in this topic: