The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: That sounds sensible.
183 messages
Select a forum:
Indeed it is. I mentioned (gulp) a committee earlier on to oversee decisions. It is the only way to organise such a group.

The other option is that nigelswift says, "Right! I'm forming a group called XZY and it will deal with ABC. Who wants to join?"

I could then start a group called the Real XYZ and start a 'we can protect it better than you can' slanging match.

Ok. Ignore the last little bit, but the first two form your only sensible options without having a meeting in a hall (yes, or a pub)

I would support any name &c. agreed to by a group of five or so of you good people.

Following that you need to take a short census of the skills of the folks who are willing to help so that you can use the resources at your disposal to the full. There are a plethora of graphic artists, artists and web designers here.

Then you need a sympathetic lawyer or two!!!

but first a 'committee' ....

This topic is locked
FourWinds
Posted by FourWinds
7th November 2003ce
06:55

In reply to:

Re: That sounds sensible. (Hob)

Messages in this topic: