The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Thornborough Henges Forum Start a topic | Search
The Thornborough Henges
Thornborough awareness - the next phase
47 messages
Select a forum:
Looks like I'll be starting the next phase of the Thornborough awareness campaign soon - aimed at getting the online petition to 1,000 in time for the Time Flyers prog on November the 4th.

Anyone care to help? This will involve spreading the message to as many people as possible. I'm looking for suggestions like new fora I've not spotted, email lists, and also volunteers to join and post to lists for a week or so to ensure the Thornborough message get maximum coverage. I know you guys have done a lot already but I know from my last spell of fora sitting that I just don't have the bandwidth to babysit anymore forums and simply sending in a single message only impacts on a few people.

One of the areas that I feel we really need to draw on, is the environmentalist lobby, which I have had difficulty penetrating.

Reply | with quote
Posted by BrigantesNation
7th October 2003ce
17:17

Messages in this topic: