The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: Aha! Ha ha ha!
57 messages
Select a forum:
I'm just even more convinced that this is a government cover up. It wasOBVIOUSLY an alien spacecraft - ALL eyewitnesses said so!

My theory: A real UFO was hovering over Avebury. The government thought "Jings! How do we cover this one up?" The Head of Good Ideas says "Let's pretend it was a deliberate hoax!" "Well done that man!" says the Head of UFO Cover Ups. "Let's get those special effects boffins from Hollywood to do it for us. It looked real on Independence Day and Mars Attacks." "Erm... budget won't stretch that far. How about some shouty-crackers british B-movie swearoholics? That'll save us £100,000." "But won't it look shit?" "It's alright - it's Avebury. With all them drugs floating about, those hippies will believe anything" And so on.

The thing that makes me believe it most is the sound emitted from the little motors. How else is an intergalactic flying machine supposed to get from galaxy to galaxy?

G
x

Reply | with quote
goffik
Posted by goffik
8th October 2003ce
07:11

In reply to:

Aha! Ha ha ha! (Pete G)

Messages in this topic: