The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: The world without war?
204 messages
Select a forum:
Wow!! Take a chill pill dude 8o) I long to a time of peace throughout the world, if that makes me a romantic so be it.

As far as your "Mother Goddess" stiffy.... I have no formed opinion on that matter. I refer to nature as mother... she feeds me, she clothes me and she nutures me.

If I've come off as saying that my spirituality is better than yours I am truly sorry and of course that would be a load of shit. It is just that I have spent years, I wont say a lifetime because I was highly rational for 30 years, being one of the few who believes in what cannot be proven... it can be a very lonely path and most people who think like me will not talk about it in public because inevitably people will treat them like a nutter. I can see it in this thread! My instinct is to protect the underdog.

I know both sides the rational and the mystic when I want to I can speak both languages... my husband is a scientist. I'm sorry but I don't put a whole lot of weight on the written or chiseld word and I can see how that can be extremely maddening to someone who does.

As for the ones who declined to comment.... I think they missed a great thread and after all this is just people stating thier opinions.... I must admit it requires a tough shell to handle it at times.
Peace Be On Ya Fourwinds 8o)

Reply | with quote
Shestu
Posted by Shestu
1st July 2003ce
09:01

In reply to:

The world without war? (FourWinds)

Messages in this topic: