The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Not done!
204 messages
Select a forum:
Hey Tombo! 2 rite!

You know I forgot the Hernea thread (that sounds grotesque) and it makes me realise how little time I've had to go through the Forest in the last month or so. I'll miss it when I'm in Florida. Do they have Horned and thundering Gods in the Everglades? Or swamp lungfish demons? or Sirenes 'n' Horneytoads! I'll be reporting on the spirit of places completely alien to this Northern tribesman!

Are we still raising a million quid?? Of course, and more, it was/is actually (raises little finger) one ...BILLION dollars, (for starters).

No excuses for this last yrs inactivity on that front, it's been quiet on the fundraising front because of urgent family commitments. I (gah) let the domain name run overdue so have subsequently lost it (should be able to re-register it). The cash so far is housed safely in an account (an encouraging $800+) and all contributors filed and noted. You can check us out at http://www.billiondollarproject.moonfruit.com

Keekster (stepson extraordinaire) is going to rebuild the website over the next coupla months, so keep a-looking :-)

Will come back here soon to continue this discussion, or maybe it would be fair to start a new thread?

* b e*

Reply | with quote
morfe
Posted by morfe
30th June 2003ce
19:10

In reply to:

Re: Not done! (TomBo)

1 reply:

Re: Not done! (morfe)

Messages in this topic: