The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Giving a shite ...
204 messages
Select a forum:
"why would an atheist give a shite about any reference to God? Speaking of fourwinds actually."

Why would I give a shite? because TomBo made a statement that is fundamentally incorrect. The fall of man is very clearly defined in the Bible. I simply used a *real* example to state my case rather than getting into a debate using quotes etc. The fact that it is depicted in stone in the 10th century means more than a philosophical debate upon the actual words.

I always give a shit when someone states or restates something blatantly incorrect.

I don't give a toss upon the meaing of the Fall of Man or any other part of the Bible. The Old Testament is rehashed ancient Myth and St Paul was a woman hating wanker, which leads us to George Dubya and his cronies. I rest on my case, cause I'm tired :-)

Reply | with quote
FourWinds
Posted by FourWinds
29th June 2003ce
20:12

In reply to:

Re: Footnote (Shestu)

1 reply:

Re: Giving a shite ... (wychburyman)

Messages in this topic: