The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: and then
204 messages
Select a forum:
I was hoping to hear from you on this thread Morfe 8o) *BE* is such a small but powerful word to me. You said it to me several times just before I left for the Women's Retreat. What I went through to get packed etc.! One damn thing after another! Felt like a Banshee was chasing me all the way up the canyon. Responsibilities of being a group leader at the retreat, my children, my grandchild, my mother who just had open heart surgery, unemployed you name it, it was in my head couldn't clear it out. Next day we were sent out on a vision quest. I was alone in nature and this magnified the chaos in my head..... peace cannot live in chaos ya know. Slowly I let my mind unwind.... the river, the mountains, trees began to soothe me. I layed on my blanket and curled into a fetal position, surrendering to mother earth. She showed me the plants that were so happy to be alive they didnt care if they were perfectly formed or what anyone thought of them, same with the trees, rocks etc. showing me how to *BE* The breeze sang a healing song over me as the Great Mother rocked me to sleep. My mind was clear for the first time in a very long time and I felt and was full of so much love. When I awoke a little chipmunk was straight in front of my eyes peeping through the grass. This showed me that kind and gentle things wanted to be near me again.... as within so without. Peace of mind has stayed with me for two weeks now.
Love Shestu

Reply | with quote
Shestu
Posted by Shestu
29th June 2003ce
01:53

In reply to:

and then (morfe)

Messages in this topic: