The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Lucky bastards
204 messages
Select a forum:
"Friday night here, they’re all at the pub or watching garbage on telly, intellectuals and mystics that they are..."

Chance'd be a fine thing. Got my boy Cal until tomorrow afternoon, so I've spent the evening looking after him, cooking me dinner, eating me dinner, washing up, doing housework, talking to me dad on the phone - hard work, but it IS his birthday, sorting out a f**k up in me last weblog, looking for a B&B for Jane's TMA meet-up...!

"...and the weekend will be sunny so they’ll be exploring the sites"

Well I did have vague ambitions for at some point this weekend, but it's ben chucking it down since this affy. AND while I'm on one, it'll be me first sniff of owt prehistoric since Callanish & that was Mayday holiday weekend!

Rant over!!!

(You're doing a great job by the way, the 3 of you. I knew we'd all hit a common wavelength if we looked hard enough at our labels. Worms are very important things. I mean words. Or do I.)

love

Moth

PS I hate Van M's 'brown-eyed girl' but am partial to a little 'Moondance'. I looove 'Gloria' and some of the Zombies stuff, but mostly it goes one ear & out the other. (Just in case anyone's interested.) Good songwriter. As a performer, not my cuppa.

PPS What's worrying is that I'm stone cold sober - perhaps that's the problem.... Nurse, the red medicine!!!!

Reply | with quote
Moth
Posted by Moth
28th June 2003ce
01:35

In reply to:

Re: Calling Tombo (nigelswift)

3 replies:

PPPS What is couth anyway? (Moth)
Van or Jim? (TomBo)
Re: Lucky bastards (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: