The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Calling Tombo
204 messages
Select a forum:
I’d rather see if he comes back first, as I wouldn’t like to steal his thunder. But I’ll give it some thought. I guess the right questions, however short, are the crux. It’s lucky you posted at a quiet time (Friday night here, they’re all at the pub or watching garbage on telly, intellectuals and mystics that they are, and the weekend will be sunny so they’ll be exploring the sites) – I know there would be a big debate on how and what and whether it’s valid. My advice to Tombo would be post a poll and be damned.
But the more I think of it the more I think it would be more “fun” than convincing, it’s such an intangible thing. Maybe there’s a PhD in it for someone who wants to take a bunch of people to actual sites and put them through successive stages of sensory deprivation…

Reply | with quote
nigelswift
Posted by nigelswift
27th June 2003ce
21:47

In reply to:

Re: Calling Tombo (Shestu)

3 replies:

give me time! (TomBo)
Re: Calling Tombo (Shestu)
Lucky bastards (Moth)

Messages in this topic: