The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Thornborough Henges Forum Start a topic | Search
The Thornborough Henges
50% have no explanation ...
47 messages
Select a forum:
I've never grown barley - the crop that was in the field that was circled at Thornborough in the summer - but I've grown wheat several times. There is no way that I can understand how that barley was flattened - it's broken off halfway up the stalk. That doesn't happen with a handful of students and a couple of planks.

I skimmed through the petition list to make sure I didn't pester the same person twice. Neither the Secretary nor the Chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Archaeological Group have expressed their support for the start of conservation of the Thornborough Henges but, clearly, a bunch of aliens have. There's a story here somewhere !

http://www.cropcircleconnector[...]nborough/Thornborough2003.html - I was wrong though. June 21st was the Summer Solstice, at around 17:11 GMT.

!

Reply | with quote
BlueGloves
Posted by BlueGloves
6th November 2003ce
17:09

1 reply:

Re: 50% have no explanation ... (Steve Gray)

Messages in this topic: