The site was partially excavated by P. M.C. Kermode in 1926 and found that the western side and end had at an earlier time been quarried into for building stone.
The site was partially excavated by P. M.C. Kermode in 1926 and found that the western side and end had at an earlier time been quarried into for building stone.