Rubha Charnain 1
Image by goffik

A ring, well spotted fellas.
I wonder if these sites may fit-in with Graeme Cs recent researches into the North West American Indian association between fishing and rock art?

Thanks for posting the Van Hoek picture of Barraglom http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/post/47283.
For various reasons I didn't take any photos at the time and when I returned the following day the tide had covered the rocks.

Not that I know anything, I know. but to me, the Barraglom ones seem more convincing because they are closer together, or their positions just look more thought-out somehow. Whereas the others, some are right next to each other, and some are miles away. Which makes them look more natural and random. And is it not a bit strange that you would put two so close together? The obstinate old cynic in me (twin to the m.o.c) can't see the alleged ring either. Aren't most rings an actual thin circle outline, rather than a dippy halo around a central cup? wot is what that looks like.