The Weddings at Stanton Drew 9
Image by juamei

Really? What restrictions have they introduced?

"photo restrictions at Chalice Well "

Is this a military site or of miliary intelligence restrictions - if not I'd question the validity of this - who told you and what exactly did they/sign say?

I've got it in writing and you are warned at the start of each ritual. Only the official photographers are allowed to photograph the whole ceremony. The Well staff are worried that flash photography is getting in the way, plus people are coming along to spiritual events and not expecting to be photographed. For Imbolc 2008 I therefore just did a few long range no flash shots and the others were submitted to me, as per the credits. The one of me reading poetry (with a lady in yellow behind me) was one of the official photographs. Sadly it was very grainy and a strange size and so had to be cropped. I feel all this is to the detriment of the Well because my photo pages are very popular and I know people have visited the places featured after seeing the photos.