Long Meg & Her Daughters 20
Image by postman

Hello

First Posting!

Does anyone intend on visiting Long Meg (Cumbria) for Solstice.
I go there a lot and love it, but never on this day / night.

Could anyone provide any details of what I could / should expect.

Thanks Folks

May the Force be with you
x

why long meg?

there tend to be crowds at Castlerigg - seems to be where 'parties' go on.

But if you want a quieter time then yes perhaps Long Meg is better. Never occurred to me to go there but it's nearer for me now (about 15 miles!), so maybe I'll join you.

I can offer no advice. A hearty welcome to TMA is available though.

Howdo rael
I was at Castlerigg last year, plenty of folk there but it's a bugger waiting for the sun and the drunks scared ower kid
If your wanting to party, go to Castlerigg, If you wanting something more ephemeral maybe Meg will be the spot.
I'll be working this one but given the choice I'd probably go for the cockpit on Moor Divock or Meg