The Rollright Stones 40
Image by ocifant
The Rollright Stones

Rollright Stones

I love Jan Akkerman and I love Focus even more. Those cloggies should go and check out their very own hunebedden, too.

Whenever I've spoken to our cheese-gobbling neighbours about hunebedden, they've nearly always 1) confessed to never having seen them and 2) incredible surprise that I have!

A Focus gig at the Rollright stones and I'd be in heaven!

Old prog rock greetings
J
x

Jane wrote:
I love Jan Akkerman and I love Focus even more. Those cloggies should go and check out their very own hunebedden, too.

Whenever I've spoken to our cheese-gobbling neighbours about hunebedden, they've nearly always 1) confessed to never having seen them and 2) incredible surprise that I have!

A Focus gig at the Rollright stones and I'd be in heaven!

Old prog rock greetings
J
x

Jan is playing england quite soon, possibly Focus too.

At the moment jan is still grumpy towards Thijs van leer so no definative Focus union at the moment.

The Rollright Stones certainly brought out the pastoral side from Mr Akkerman, as evinced from the time he went there on a nostagia trip towards his old studio at Chipping Norton