The Rollright Stones 40
Image by Jane
The Rollright Stones

Yes!

I was thinking of you yesterday, 4Ws, and wondering how you were getting on with your Hooker's green and viridian hues. Are you still concentrating on the drawing? If you get that right, the painting's a piece of piss. I should very much like to go sketching with you sometime...

You know we'll do it sometime :-)

Don't ask me to paint you in the nude, because I'd have to refuse. I need to keep my socks on so I got somewhere to keep me brushes!

My drawing is fine. My problem is getting the whole of a picture good. If I get the sky cool then the trees are shite. If I get the main subject spot on then the sky is shite. And when I get an element right I seem to forget how the feck I did it! All part of the fun :-)