The Rollright Stones 40
Image by Jane

Moth!

Any place near Faringdon, Swindon or Wantage would do it and give you easy access to Uffington and Avebury...

Check out these links:
http://www.databrowse.co.uk/hotels/Oxfordshire/Faringdon.html
or
http://www.guestaccom.co.uk/376.htm
or
http://www.visitus.co.uk/uk/Southern.FARINGDON.FARINGDON/16527.htm

or best of the lot (I drove past this on Sunday) Sower Hill Farm, Uffington, Faringdon, Oxfordshire SN7 7QH see http://www.1st-4-rooms.co.uk/coolbreeze/search.php?town=Faringdon&country=EN

you may haveto makea few phone calls though :-(

Good luck!
Jx

Thanks J

I've been holding out for a pub-type B&B so far. May have to change that plan!

The idea was that when I'm on me own on Friday night and after everyone (just you at the moment as far as I can see!) has gone on Sat, I could sit in the bar with a pint & a book on big ole rocks.

I sent you an email, but our techy bloke thinks there may be a problem with 'your' server. Hope he's wrong - that'd be a pain you can do without!

love

M

Booked @ Sower Hill Farm for Fri & Sat nights. £25 per night. Yippee! Finally gave up on a pub B&B.... I can walk for goodness sake!

Hope you got my emails & are coping with not being at work....

love

M