The Rollright Stones 40
Image by texlahoma

It is very picturesque, but there's something about it which makes me feel very uncomfortable. I can't explain it. I drive through it at least once a week and I'm always pleased to put me foot down and drive up the hill to the other side.

Do you know it?

May have been through it a couple of times when Rollrighting, but can't really place it (other than by looking at the map!).

I'll maybe make a detour there & to the Rollrights it if I make it to the Uffington jobby - I'm intrigued!!!!! By the way, 26 July is still looking good at the moment pending an OK on a (cunning) childcare plan....

M

My better half gets this sometimes when driving through villages. She said it's something to do with the local witches having cast a protective spell on the place to keep other witches away.

Have you ever had any physic experiences? May explain it...