Cumbria 41
Image by Chance

Vicster wrote:
DaveF wrote:
The Megaltihic Tours guys were at Castlerigg for the Solstice

They mentioned this in the cafe after down in Keswick after the sunrise

Will check my diary

Some interesting topics but the whole crop-circle, re-birthing stuff is far too New Age-y for me, I am afraid. Shame though, some of it looks OK

Vx

I know what you mean, but always nice to meet people & hear their views!

Even a cynical old 80's goth like me is willing to give stuff a try sometimes

One of the things I love about solstices at castlerigg is meeting a whole cross section of people

Hell I'm a chartered accountant these days - how un new agey can you get!!!!!!

I quite like the sound of it, might make the trek from London....

DaveF wrote:
Vicster wrote:
DaveF wrote:
The Megaltihic Tours guys were at Castlerigg for the Solstice

They mentioned this in the cafe after down in Keswick after the sunrise

Will check my diary

Some interesting topics but the whole crop-circle, re-birthing stuff is far too New Age-y for me, I am afraid. Shame though, some of it looks OK

Vx

I know what you mean, but always nice to meet people & hear their views!

Even a cynical old 80's goth like me is willing to give stuff a try sometimes

One of the things I love about solstices at castlerigg is meeting a whole cross section of people

Hell I'm a chartered accountant these days - how un new agey can you get!!!!!!

How un-cynical old 80's goth-y can you get???????? ;-)