Cerne Abbas Giant 12
Image by texlahoma
Cerne Abbas Giant

Cerne Abbas Giant

After the recent media coverage of the restoration, this letter appeared in The Guardian 18 Sept........

"The best comment I've heard about the Cerne Abbas giant came from a young boy who asked his mother "Why is his willy on upside down? " "

(Mary Cotton Shoreham-by-sea)

Jim.

jimit wrote:
"The best comment I've heard about the Cerne Abbas giant came from a young boy who asked his mother "Why is his willy on upside down? "
I DOANT FIND THAT FUNNY AT ALL, YE SMART MOUTHED HOOLIGAN!

He's disappearing down that black hole they keep telling us about under the hills at Cerne.

jimit wrote:
After the recent media coverage of the restoration, this letter appeared in The Guardian 18 Sept........

"The best comment I've heard about the Cerne Abbas giant came from a young boy who asked his mother "Why is his willy on upside down? " "

(Mary Cotton Shoreham-by-sea)

Jim.

Was there a lot of coverage in the media?