Wincobank 3
Image by harestonesdown
Wincobank

vandalism

drewbhoy wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
Seems a small section of rampart has been damaged by "treasure hunters". Police and relevant authorities have been informed.
Pathetic :-( Restorable?
From the pic of the damage ive just seen it's very hard to tell. There's definitely some disturbance but how extensive can't really be judged from it.
You should post the pic m8.
I would but it's posted on a Facebook group page and I don't have the photographers permission. Not that I've asked mind.

I'd say it's rather minimal to be honest. Might have a drive up there tomorrow if I can find the time.

All pics are good tho and you never know somebody might pick up on it.
Just read the damage seems to be more extensive as the ramparts have been damaged in several areas. Reportedly.

harestonesdown wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
Seems a small section of rampart has been damaged by "treasure hunters". Police and relevant authorities have been informed.
Pathetic :-( Restorable?
From the pic of the damage ive just seen it's very hard to tell. There's definitely some disturbance but how extensive can't really be judged from it.
You should post the pic m8.
I would but it's posted on a Facebook group page and I don't have the photographers permission. Not that I've asked mind.

I'd say it's rather minimal to be honest. Might have a drive up there tomorrow if I can find the time.

All pics are good tho and you never know somebody might pick up on it.
Just read the damage seems to be more extensive as the ramparts have been damaged in several areas. Reportedly.
Not good :-(