Creswell Crags 12
Image by baza
Creswell Crags

Cresswell Crags.

>... maybe next year eh!!

I certainly hope so.

I was there at the first opportunity, in April. That was to coincide with a rock art conference held nearby to discuss the finds. I was surprised to get another opportunity so soon; this time it's an experiment to monitor the environment whilst we are there to see if the public can be allowed in. I can't see there being any problems because the bulk of the art is naturally lit; it's very near to the entrance. I would expect a similar experiment to be carried out during the winter months - perhaps at yuletide/new year.

H Hob

I hope the experiment works, and that a way can be found to safely increase access. Then I ight get there one day too. Hope you have a grand time on Saturday too.

Wistful sigh...