Avebury 224
Image by Chance

Hello

Sadly I won't be able to make it because I won't be in the area until Friday, which is 31st July. The walk is on Wednesday 29th and is 2 days before we arrive. Such a shame! I'm sure we'll find plenty to do. There is a tourist information office in Avebury, isn't there? Yes, I'm sure there is. That would be my first port of call.

Hi Colin

How about this?

http://bit.ly/P7jPp

I can guarantee a really nice day for all the family, with lots of really lovely people who know tons of stuff about Avebury and many, many other stoney places!

G x

colinb wrote:
Hello

Sadly I won't be able to make it because I won't be in the area until Friday, which is 31st July. The walk is on Wednesday 29th and is 2 days before we arrive. Such a shame! I'm sure we'll find plenty to do. There is a tourist information office in Avebury, isn't there? Yes, I'm sure there is. That would be my first port of call.

Pop in to the information centre, they will help You out..

Good luck, have fun....

Tony