Hampshire 8
Image by jimit

Blimey! Over 300 goths in Hampshire.. where are they all hiding!!

Over on the Head Heritage site we have got a page where we can put photo's and biogs! If you go there and click on the subject header, it's the first link there!! I was done by PaulMakesMusic (I think) Very very funny.. (no my photo isn't there!!)

I 'm on that as an animation, but an official page would be better

"Over on the Head Heritage site we have got a page where we can put photo's and biogs! If you go there and click on the subject header, it's the first link there!! "

Couldn't see this Nat. Any chance of a link? I don't wander over to HH all that often and don't really know my way around there...

Hadn't popped over today until you mentioned that page (which I have seen before ages ago, but can't find now).

Soon forgot all about that though when I saw tix are now on sale for the big Hammersmith bash!!!!

Got 'em for all 3 nights (apart from anything else they don't have information on what's happening anyway)!!!!!!!!! £20 a night + 45p (post?) & voluntary quid for some renovation or summat. Seems like a good place, so I thought what the hell....

Middle of row E.

Who else from over here is going? Don't even know if many of you like Copemusic.... I know a few do.

Going back to look for the mugshots page again now....

love

Moth