Falkner’s Circle 2
Image by ocifant

There is only one stone on Fyfield that has been recognised as cup marked.
http://www.users.myisp.co.uk/~gtour/Cup.htm
I know the farm stone you mean and think it may be the one Stukeley mentions;
"In a close on the left hand of the avenue, or east of it, not far from Abury town, is a pentagonal stone laid
flat on the ground, in the middle of which is a basin cut, always full of water, and never overflowing. The
country people have a great regard to it: it proceeds from a spring underneath and for ought I know, it may
have been here from the foundation of our temple."
I'm sure there are more cup marked stones around but unless it is found by a Pro Archaeologist it won't officialy be recongnised.
PeteG

How depressing, your officially cupmarked stone looks like all the others, so how is a poor sap to know?
Looks like I'll have to revert to plan B, make one.

"unless it is found by a Pro Archaeologist it won't officialy be recongnised"

Sad but true. A few months ago I was in touch with the Durham County Archaeologist about cup-marks I found near my home on Fendrith Hill. I informed her that respected rock-art experts (Stan Beckenshall and Graeme Chappell) had seen pictures of them and thought that they were the real thing - as far as they could tell from photos, at any rate. But exactly nothing has happened - she went on holiday, telling me she'd get back to me when she got back to work, and in the several months since then there's been nothing but silence, and the site has surely not been added to the SMR (unless it went on in the last fortnight or so, anyway, which somehow I doubt). The whole incident has really put me off even trying to get such sites officially recognised...

*shakes head despairingly*