Megalithic Poems

I'm sure no-one needs to go telling teacher as the Eds read the threads and run the forum as they see fit.

My only regret is that the two threads where you'd expect no ill-feeling, just a pleasant and contemplative exchange of opinions on poetry and painting, are the very ones that seem to be attracting it.
I certainly hope self-moderation or editorial intervention puts them back to where they might be expected to be.

But like Littlestone I'm not up for further dialogue on the subject - for the very reasons mentioned above.

nigelswift wrote:
My only regret is that the two threads where you'd expect no ill-feeling, just a pleasant and contemplative exchange of opinions on poetry and painting, are the very ones that seem to be attracting it.
Reality check please. If anyone wishes to use this 'pleasant and contemplative exchange of opinions' to have a pop at whatisthat, then please expect a reply. If you do not want my participation in this topic then just ignore me (as Littlestone advised).