The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge and its Environs Forum Start a topic | Search
Stonehenge and its Environs
Re: Stonehenge Tunnel Decision
37 messages
Select a forum:
GLADMAN wrote:
nigelswift wrote:

It's a shame though, the biggest deal in TMA history can't be discussed.

The biggest deal in TMA history???? So you honestly, REALLY think, that what is happening at Stonehenge transcends what is happening EVERY day at thousands of over sites across the UK? Honestly? Really? You should get out more. Talk to REAL people. My god, I pity you.

Well lets hear about them then Gladman though not necessarily on this thread which was put here primarily for information. There is plenty of in depth generally polite Stonehenge Tunnel discussion going on elsewhere on various archaeology Facebook sites. Plus a friend tells me there is a piece in yesterday's Times which I haven't seen yet. I have always appreciated your posts Gladman and was taken aback by your comment to the Venerable Nigel. I guess we all need to get out more. Oh bugger ...

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
22nd November 2020ce
15:16

In reply to:

Re: Stonehenge Tunnel Decision (GLADMAN)

1 reply:

Re: Stonehenge Tunnel Decision (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: