The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Callanish hidden circle found and lighting strike
6 messages
Select a forum:
Though obviously the greatest most definite article of faith is that, through no fault of my own, I am delaying the publishemente of the most hallowed Lives Of The Prophets by operating The Internet in such a curiously apposite fashion that he now had to add an entire chapter dedicated entirely to MY presence on the Internet!

HAGaHA!

Not really, I looked it up on the wiki and it turns out I were just echoing The Bab, only through the medium, to the calendrical hour, of just wanting to fuck somebody 17 years old!

HAHA! And I mean knowing somebody for that long, not biologically!

HAHA! Watched 12 Monkeys on iPlayer yesterday - and there were suddenly the same two women in my class that if the technology existed back then I would so have had a designer baby with then entered into a civil paradoxical closed temporal loop system with!

Argh, matey.

Cx

Reply | with quote
Posted by giNgko_C
30th December 2019ce
02:56

Messages in this topic: