The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: John Michell lecture
353 messages
Select a forum:
Really George, posting up the contents of private emails, from how many years ago? This is a new low, even for a slippery snake like you.

Okay butty, enough now. You have evaded this for long enough. I get that you are never going to divulge your method, as though it's some kind of deep secret. That fact is very evident, and it's a mystery to a growing band of people. I wonder why?

You can keep your method, Andy Norfolk was gracious enough to post one on this thread, as proof of his figures. Something that is presumably beneath you. Just give your answer, with some proof of how you came by it. We wouldn't want you accused of a lucky guess, now would we?

Tomorrow, at midday, I will post the grid reference. You have one hour to post the answer. No more. I don't want someone popping along and measuring it for you, so there won't be enough time for that. One hour, then I will post the real figures, and I'll give you details of where to send your money.

Get out of that one (I'm confident you will try)

Reply | with quote
Posted by cerrig
18th May 2016ce
16:15

In reply to:

Re: John Michell lecture (tiompan)

1 reply:

Re: John Michell lecture (tiompan)

Messages in this topic: