The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: John Michell lecture
353 messages
Select a forum:
tjj wrote:
carol27 wrote:
tjj wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:

http://www.bigissue.com/featur[...]david-sutton-aliens-vs-fairies
Sort of a different kettle of fish to drawing lines on maps and juggling numbers about. I won't have you dissing the fairies.
Anyway if fairies or leylines or indeed tma-style expeditions get people out to appreciate the countryside then it can't be a bad thing.

Something happened today that was a bit strange. I was out walking in the Slad Valley near Stroud - going through some woodland I came across a little 'fairy house' someone had set up at the base of a tree - a miniature table (laid for dinner) and chair, a miniature clothes line and ladder in the 'garden'. A good friend called Cathy came to mind as we had seen the same little fairy house over a year ago while out walking with her (her parents live nearby). Oddly she phoned me a few minutes later for the first time in several months. Odder still, when I uploaded my photos onto my laptop (just now) the 'fairy house' had disappeared even though I took at least three photos.

Ah, see, I like that story.

I'm going to have to spoil it a bit - just checked the memory card and there is still one photo of the 'fairy house' there but for some reason it didn't upload with the others. Very spooky about my friend ringing at that time though :)

It is strange - synchronicity. Or Acausal Connecting Principle - Carl Jung ( so chapface tells me) :)
I'd like to see a fairy house.

Reply | with quote
Posted by carol27
3rd May 2016ce
21:05

In reply to:

Re: John Michell lecture (tjj)

Messages in this topic: