The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Perth and Kinross Forum Start a topic | Search
Perth and Kinross
Re: Tigh na Cailleach under threat
40 messages
Select a forum:
I've not personally visited, but I travel about a lot through Scotlands glens, and whilst they are all special in their own way, and all should be valued and protected where posssible and practical, something tells me there are many other places that would be better suited (in a world of necessity for energy generation and tough compromises) to this kind of development - hence I sent a comment.

I'm not so much a NIMBY, rather a ITMBDOTSWTMBTLCTRLFTWINWTCIIHP (if there must be development sort, which there must be, then lets choose the right location for them, which isn't necessairly where the commercial interests involved have proposed).

If be more than happy to see more turbines added to the exsisting wind farms near me, unless anyone can educate me otherwise they seem to be in quite balanced and 'as good as they can be' locations.

Reply | with quote
summerlands
Posted by summerlands
12th March 2011ce
12:52

Messages in this topic: