The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Glastonbury Tor Forum Start a topic | Search
Glastonbury Tor
Glastonbury Tor- Sacred Hill
4 messages
Select a forum:
Glastonbury Tor is the most amazing place to be. For me it is the most holiest place of all england.

My story is strange but true, you can believe or not believe:)

We visited Glastonbury for a romantcs weekend, As we drove nearer Glastonbury we listened to our favourite songs namely the Waterboys and The Glastonbury song came on. It was amazing the feeing that surrounded me just so surreal.

We arose early the following morning to walk up the Tor our main reason for our visit and enjoyed a labourious but beautiful journey up the Tor.

As first time visitors we relished in the amazing views and relaxed our weary legs contemplating in the warm morning sunshine.

Before we left we asked a girl to take our picture which she kindly did.

It was a fantastic weekend and we returned home tired but happy.

I put the film in to be developed and when we got the photos back I noticed a smudge in the background of the one of us together.

Over the period of a couple of weeks the smudge got bigger until we could clearly read the word LIVE.

We were both amazed and looking at the negative the word is there.

The writing was not on the wall when the picture was taken and almost appears transluscent and gets brighter sometimes.

We both believe it was a message from a higher source and the word LIVE has led me on many spiritual journeys of the heart.

It is also interesting to note that the building is also made of Chyrsollite ( I think) and was used in sacred messages in the bible.

In the beginning was the word..

Is it just a message for us or a message for the world?

Millons of people are dying for their religion, instead of looking to their hearts and learning to LIVE together.

I will try to post a scanned copy of the photo.

In love and Light x

Reply | with quote
watergypsy
Posted by watergypsy
7th June 2010ce
08:21

Messages in this topic: