The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Wychbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Wychbury Hill
A, here goes
14 messages
Select a forum:
Ok here goes, in brief:

Yeah, Roundhill, the same place one of my dreams happened. In the dream I was at the pool nearby Roundhill, looking at the hill where the obelisk is. I saw Roundhill apear in front of me, open up, and there was a woman in white inside, as if sleeping, in a long chamber of earth. Her arms were crossed over simple white clothing. A middle-aged man with a sword stood over her looking towards Woodbury/British Camp way, he was bearded and standing feet slightly apart, sentry-like with the sword in front, the tip in on the ground, giving the appearance of protection, protecting the woman in the Round Hill. She radiated peace. I mean total, almost unearthly peace. ABove the man, appeared a swan, in the sky. It was unusual to be there as I saw only the profile of a sitting/floating swan, with the emphasis on the neck, which was S- shaped. I then saw the swan become a tree, it was like 3d vision, there was a treetop in the small wood by the RoundHill pool that was 'S'-shaped, and the swan disappeared.

The kicker is this: A week later I explained this dream to my grandmother, and we went to find this mysterious tree. In the same place as the dream, in the corner, peering up through the branches, I saw the same shape, a singularly distorted pine-tree, unlike all its brothers and sisters, the top a swans-neck shape.

Could be coincidence, but the dream was so vivid I reproduce it here just for what-the-hell.

Reply | with quote
morfe
Posted by morfe
15th April 2005ce
14:48

1 reply:

Re: A, here goes (Forrester)

Messages in this topic: