The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Great Circle, North East Circle & Avenues Forum Start a topic | Search
51 messages
Select a forum:
Sorry Kammer didn't mean to sound arrogant, there is so much to the stones and all the other prehistory stuff that it isn't just one theory, it's more like an endless chain of theories, part from you, part from me, parts from others, crossing all kind of topics, subjects, object etc, ... I've been familiar with the stones for quite some time now and can get a reasonale understanding to the stuff. One learns to look at them in a different way, people who 'see' easiest are usually carpenters or artisticly talented people.

This one at The Cove, is so clear it nearly comes of the stone, note the headdress patterns, adjust your eye to it, I haven't scaled or measured it but there is no doubt that it has the gridding incorporated.
http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/post/40952

Reply | with quote
Posted by Jo-anne
1st March 2006ce
15:31

In reply to:

Re: Calling Jo-anne (Kammer)

Messages in this topic: